1. Protecting your privacy
2. Data we collect
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Arabia List, or people who post on Arabia List, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
3. Data we store
- We collect your email address and some personal information during the registration process, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our site or or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Arabia List that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Arabia List site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
4. Archiving and display of Arabia List postings by search engines and other sites
- All postings and user registration information are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Arabia List archive or otherwise make available Arabia List postings and posting contact information
5. Circumstances in which Arabia List may release information
- Arabia List may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.